[gold-users] Gold Allocation Manager with Oracle

Scott Jackson scottmo at adaptivecomputing.com
Tue May 10 09:17:07 MDT 2011

Absolutely, that would be great.

Thanks Ingmar,

From: "ingmar" <ingmar at ucar.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 8:43:18 AM
Subject: Re: [gold-users] Gold Allocation Manager with Oracle

I will be glad to share the modified code base if that is OK with Scott at adaptive computing.
-ingmar
On 05/10/2011 08:40 AM, Mehmet Soysal wrote:

Hi,
could you share your modifications, cause i think there could be more people which are interested in it.

Thanks in advance
M.Soysal

Hello,
I have done it here at NCAR (Boulder, Colorado) for our Gold installation. It did require quite a bit of modification to the Gold Perl code to get it to work. Gold will only work out of the box with PostgreSQL and MySQL. There are a number of SELECT statements executed by Gold that are not compatible with Oracle.
Thanks,
-Ingmar Thompson WEG/CISL/NCAR