[gold-users] Gold Allocation Manager with Oracle

ingmar ingmar at ucar.edu
Tue May 10 08:33:19 MDT 2011

Hello,
I have done it here at NCAR (Boulder, Colorado) for our Gold
installation.  It did require quite a bit of modification to the Gold
Perl code to get it to work.  Gold will only work out of the box with
PostgreSQL and MySQL.  There are a number of SELECT statements executed
by Gold that are not compatible with Oracle.
Thanks,
-Ingmar Thompson WEG/CISL/NCAR