[gold-users] patch and questions for glsalloc

Scott Jackson scottmo at adaptivecomputing.com
Thu Mar 31 15:11:08 MDT 2011

Yea, leave it off. Just set the EndTime condition with no StartTime condition. Make sure the -F flag trumps the -A flag (since it is a superset). You may want to do a check to make sure they don't do a -F with a -I. Frankly, I would make all three of them mutually exclusive.

if ($future) { ... }
elsif ($active) { ... }
elsif ($inactive) { ... }