[gold-users] 答复: Getting Project metadata into Gold

Chris Samuel samuel at unimelb.edu.au
Fri Mar 18 17:41:07 MDT 2011

On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 09:24:41 AM Jonathan Mills wrote:

> All I really want is a way to force them to call qsub with
> the -A flag and provide a valid project/account name.

That's easy, Torque already supports a submit filter which
will will get called for every job submitted via qsub.

http://www.adaptivecomputing.com/resources/docs/torque/a.jqsubwrapper.php

You really don't want to write these in bash, use Perl or Python.

cheers!
Chris
--
Christopher Samuel          Senior Systems Administrator
          http://www.vlsci.unimelb.edu.au/