[gold-users] 答复: Getting Project metadata into Gold

Jonathan Mills jonmills at renci.org
Fri Mar 18 16:24:41 MDT 2011

I do see how that works, yes.  But I think I run into the user education
issue with that route.  None of them are going to use the g* commands
provided by Gold.  They way they run their jobs is as simple as:

$ qsub bash.sh

where bash.sh may have a few simple PBS env variables, or none at all.
All I really want is a way to *force* them to call qsub with the -A flag
and provide a valid project/account name.  I am thinking of doing that
with a perl script called qsub that just does some input validation
before passing along the project name as an argument to the real qsub
binary.