[gold-users] 答复: Getting Project metadata into Gold

Wei Lin weilin at platform.com
Fri Mar 18 15:48:41 MDT 2011

When submit a job setting with non-existing project in gold, gquote command in script will fail and then block the submit command of resource manage system.
Greserve/gcharge won't face such problems after the error input at submit time has been filtered.
Am I right?

For example:
[@amd64dcore conf]$ glsproject
Name                  Active Users  Machines     Description
lsf_amd64dcore_weilin True   weilin iquadcore-01
lsf_gold              True          iquadcore-01
lsf_p1                True   weilin amd64dcore
lsf_test              True                       LSF TEST
[@amd64dcore conf]$ bsub -P non_existing_project -n 2 -W 10 sleep 1000
Quote command: /opt/gold/bin/gquote -u weilin -p "non_existing_project" -m amd64dcore -P 2 -t 600 --verbose --quiet
Quote response: Project non_existing_project does not exist

Quote failed: Project non_existing_project does not exist
Request aborted by esub. Job not submitted.