[gold-users] [SOLVED] Re: root is not authorized (AccountProject Create)

gold-users at calcua.ua.ac.be gold-users at calcua.ua.ac.be
Mon Jul 18 04:30:48 MDT 2011

Hmmm,

Well I found what caused this problem :-(

The error message below actually says "root  is not authorized
to perform this function", that is, there are two spaces between
"root" and "is not authorized [...]".

That led me to diff the config files of our test and production servers.
And yes, there was a space after "super.user = root" in goldd.conf in one
of two setups.  Having dropped the space in the other setup, it now works
there too...

Well, consider it SOLVED, but a rather silly change, don't you think?!

-- Regards,

Franky Backeljauw