[gold-users] problem in creating gold Organization

Vaishu .... vaishalidolas at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 22:45:13 MST 2011

Hi vaibhav,
Thanks for reply.
i have tried option given by you as put it in single quote.
But its not working

[root at n0 bin]# goldsh Organization Create Name='Test'
Successfully created 1 Organization
[root at n0 bin]# goldsh Organization Create Name='Test User'
An operator was expected ().
[root at n0 bin]# goldsh Organization Create Name="Test User"
An operator was expected ().

Please suggest me workaround for command.

--

             Best Regards,
             Vaishali Dolas