[gold-users] Same gold database and Multiple Server

Scott Jackson scottmo at adaptivecomputing.com
Mon Dec 19 09:22:25 MST 2011

Yes, you can do that. This is according to design. There should not be any inconsistency since Gold uses transactions. Make sure if you are running mysql that it is using a Transaction-enabled engine such as InnoDB. Postgres enables transactions by default. There should be no problem with the transaction id for the same reason.