[gold-users] Same gold database and Multiple Server

Dheeraj Kv dheerajkv at aol.com
Mon Dec 19 01:02:43 MST 2011

Hi

            I have two different clusters. Both is running gold as accounting software with two different gold database and gold server.
Now I want a centralized database  for Gold. Is it possible for me to shift database  to a central server and have two gold servers (goldd)  updating the same database. I need to know whether will there be any  inconsistency in the data uploaded by different servers on the same database.
I could find out a g_transaction_id in the database, which increments on each update. Will this id get  mismatch  or duplicated if two gold servers update on the same database. Any help is much appreciated.

Regards

Dheeraj KV