[gold-users] clearing blocked(reserved) cpu time

akshar bhosale akshar.bhosale at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 19:05:14 MST 2011

Hi,

       We are using PBS (torque 2.4.8) and gold version 2.1.7.1 and
maui 3.2.6p20 on rhel 5.2. we want to clear reserved cpu time for a
particular user even though there are no earlier/current reservations
seen for that particular user. As most ofr the cputime is seen in
reserved state, user can not run his job. How to deal with such issue?
How to avoid such situation in future?This is live setup. Why this
must be happeneing?