[gold-users] Default projects for users

Scott Jackson scottmo at adaptivecomputing.com
Thu Sep 23 11:40:10 MDT 2010

Steve,

I'm missing something here. Perhaps Maui is running a quote request that I am not asking for which is failing (but I didn't think Maui did this, just Moab). Please just send me your entire goldd.log after reproducing the problem and let me know the jobid. I will sift through it and see what I can determine.

scp it to guest at clusterresources.com: (password: guest)