[gold-users] Default projects for users

Scott Jackson scottmo at adaptivecomputing.com
Wed Sep 22 17:40:25 MDT 2010

Steve,

Per my understanding, Moab will not use the fallback account until after it has tried an initial attempt at making a reservation against the user's normal credentials.

What I would need to see is the Request Envelope and the Response Envelope from the goldd.log for the initial reservation attempt from Moab that fails (and which spurs Moab to make the second reservation attempt against the fallback account).