[gold-users] Default projects for users

Scott Jackson scottmo at adaptivecomputing.com
Wed Sep 22 13:42:12 MDT 2010

OK, now everything seems pretty self-consistent now. Let me try to understand the problem better. After you made your modifications are you still having the problem?

You said:

Whenever I run a
> job (We don¹t have our users run use the ­A pbs directive), the user¹s job is
> always charged to the fallback account (reserve). Other users that I have
> created in the past via a large import script correctly use their default
> project, and not the Œfallback¹ account.

If you are still seeing a problem, please review the goldd.log so you can see the reservation request that Moab is trying to make with Gold and let me know the error or problem that Gold is returning that is causing Moab to use the fallback account.