[gold-users] Default projects for users

Scott Jackson scottmo at adaptivecomputing.com
Wed Sep 22 13:17:44 MDT 2010

Steve,

I would bet that the problem has more to do with the way the Account was created than the Project.

First of all, MEMBERS should not be in the Project User list. This does not mean anything here. The list of users in the project are the very definition of MEMBERS, which can be used in the AccountProject field for the associated accounts.

I notice that user10 does not have a default project. It kind of sounded like you wanted him to.

I also see that there is a space between MEMBERS,user1 and the user10 in the glsproject. This suggest either user10 was inputted somehow with a space in front of its name (could it have been quoted with an additional space?), or it was inputted as a machine member and not a user member, or it is a transcription/cut-paste error in the email. If it is one of the first two, you probably will get undesired behavior.

Can you do glsaccount -p oprezhdo_group  so we can see how the accounts' AccountUsers are defined?