[gold-users] Gold permits jobs to run beyond end of allocation deadline ?

Scott Jackson scottmo at adaptivecomputing.com
Tue Oct 26 17:01:46 MDT 2010

Yes,

That is per the current design. Gold will look for all of the credits to be available at the beginning of the job (reservation). It does not slice and dice as this quickly becomes a nightmare. On the same token, it will also try to charge the final charge to that same allocation even if it is inactive when the job finishes.