[gold-users] CPU-type specific charge rate & charging for GPU usage...

Richard Christie richard at muick.sam.pitt.edu
Thu Oct 21 19:07:16 MDT 2010

Hello Victor and Scott,

Thank you both for your feedback. Being new to Gold, I was of the belief
that this capability (charging per CPU type) was possible directly via the
Moab "hooks", but Victor's e-mail indicated that I was barking up the
wrong tree, and Scott confirmed this. I now have a good working solution
via a Torque epilogue file and "gcharge". Thanks again to you both.

Richard