[gold-users] Gold API and operations

Scott Jackson scottmo at adaptivecomputing.com
Wed Oct 20 17:01:16 MDT 2010

Steve,

Unfortunately there is no direct provision for that. You will have to:

1) Manipulate the data itself before displaying it.
2) Modify the gold source code to permit this type of query syntax
3) Access the database directly via SQL.

As far as the gcharge time division problem, I know I fixed a slough of similar problems just recently. If you send this problem in as to gold-support as a ticket it will help me check up on this later to see if I caught this one in my recent fixes or not.