[gold-users] not valid object error

ingmar ingmar at ucar.edu
Tue Nov 30 14:46:37 MST 2010

Scott,
To try and eliminate possible errors in the load scripts we created, we
modified your bank.sql as little as possible to get it loaded into
Oracle.  There were 15 index names we had to change which were too long
for Oracle. Also 2 indexes were commented out.  After using this script
to load the database, I am getting exactly the same error from Gold...

ingmar at cisl-mandurah:/usr/local/gold/bin$ ./glsuser
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at
/usr/local/gold/lib/Gold/Cache.pm line 519.
[...]
User is not a valid object

Please find include the minimally adjusted bank.sql script we used to
load up the Gold database into Oracle.  Also I have included the
goldd.log file after starting Gold and using the minimally adjusted
bank.sql file. Any suggestions on where I can go from here?
Thanks,
-Ingmar