[gold-users] Project doesn't get marked active

Hazlewood, Victor Gene vhazlewo at utk.edu
Fri Nov 19 08:42:43 MST 2010

Well, maybe the project doesn't get marked inactive.  Does it?  I see
the project got marked Inactive by gchproject command instead of from
the Gold daemon.  Gold definitely marks the allocation Active=True and
Active=False correctly in these situations.  Does it affect the project?
I'll have to run a test to see.

-Victor