[gold-users] Charge Rates and Balances

Matthias Lein matthias.lein at web.de
Wed May 19 16:58:10 MDT 2010

Hi there,

I've set up gold 2.1.12.0 (with maui-3.3 and torque-2.4.6) and they
seems to work harmoniously together.

I then wanted to adjust the ChargeRate to reflect that one unit in an
account was equivalent to one processor-hour (maybe not a good idea,
but I was playing around with it) instead of a processor second. While
doing this I realised the following: The fact that one unit of funds
in an account equates to one processor-second seems to be hard-wired
into gold. If I change the ChargeRate through goldsh, "mybalance -h"
still gives me the same output irrespective of the actual charge rate
for processor time.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Cheers,
Matthias