[gold-users] gbalance and glsalloc will not work if no users are allocated

Alexander Oltu Alexander.Oltu at uni.no
Thu Mar 18 09:58:20 MDT 2010

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 09:44:14 -0600
Scott Jackson wrote:

> Alex,
>
> Basically it comes down to calling Account Query without the UseRules
> option.
>
> Neither glsalloc nor gbalance have an --exact-match argument. Your
> best bet here would be to comment out the UseRules option from the
> Account Query call in these scripts:
>
> Thus for glsalloc and gbalance, try commenting the following line:
>     #$request->setOption("UseRules", "True");
>
> and see if that works out for you.

It looks like I was thinking the other way around, we have to compare
all Deposited values for each project with master values from a file,
the file has structure Project:Deposited Value. So initially I used
gbalance --show Project,Deposited to get list of the accounts, but it
was my mistake. glsaccount --show Project,Deposited, does exactly what I
want and it shows me projects with no members aswell.

Thank you for your support!

Alex.