[gold-users] gbalance and glsalloc will not work if no users are allocated

Scott Jackson scottmo at adaptivecomputing.com
Thu Mar 18 09:44:14 MDT 2010

Alex,

Basically it comes down to calling Account Query without the UseRules
option.

Neither glsalloc nor gbalance have an --exact-match argument. Your best
bet here would be to comment out the UseRules option from the Account
Query call in these scripts:

Thus for glsalloc and gbalance, try commenting the following line:
    #$request->setOption("UseRules", "True");

and see if that works out for you.

Scott