[gold-users] listing jobs charged to a specific allocation

Kevin Van Workum vanw at sabalcore.com
Mon Mar 8 14:31:06 MST 2010

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 3:33 PM, Kevin Van Workum <vanw at sabalcore.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to create a command that will list jobs that have been
> charged to a specific allocation. I realize I can use "glstxn -i Id -O
> Job", but that lists the transactions. I want to get the list of jobs.
> I could first use glstxn, then use glsjob for each job found, but is
> there a more efficient way. Maybe something like:
>
>   my $request = new Gold::Request(object => "Job", action => "Query");
>   Gold::Client::buildSupplements($request);
>   $request->setCondition("AllocationId", "123");

Also, assuming I've done this:

      my $request = new Gold::Request(object => "Transaction", action
=> "Query");
      Gold::Client::buildSupplements($request);
      $request->setCondition("Allocation", $allocation);
      $request->setCondition("Object", "Job");
      $request->setSelection("JobId");
      my $response = $request->getResponse();

How do I create an array, @jobids, that contains all the JobId values
in the response?