[gold-users] listing jobs charged to a specific allocation

Kevin Van Workum vanw at sabalcore.com
Mon Mar 8 13:33:27 MST 2010

I'm trying to create a command that will list jobs that have been
charged to a specific allocation. I realize I can use "glstxn -i Id -O
Job", but that lists the transactions. I want to get the list of jobs.
I could first use glstxn, then use glsjob for each job found, but is
there a more efficient way. Maybe something like:

  my $request = new Gold::Request(object => "Job", action => "Query");
  $request->setCondition("AllocationId", "123");

Kevin Van Workum, PhD
Sabalcore Computing Inc.
Run your code on 500 processors.
Sign up for a free trial account.