[gold-users] Incomplete web interface

Scott Jackson scottmo at adaptivecomputing.com
Fri Jun 4 15:51:17 MDT 2010

Steve,

I am not certain from your description of things. Perhaps you need to
change ScriptAlias to Alias (removing all cgi-bin ScriptAlias entries)
in your httpd.conf files. Perhaps it is a role issue (have you
configured it so Anonymous can only see Users?). Have you restarted
goldd (sometimes gchpassword or role changes do not take until a
restart). If none of these seem to work, please send a screenshot of
what you are seeing.