[gold-users] SSSRMAP wire protocol specification ?

Christopher Samuel samuel at unimelb.edu.au
Fri Jun 4 00:32:42 MDT 2010

Hi folks,

I'm looking at how we could integrate Gold into our django
based user management package and I was trying to find
details of the SSSRMAP protocol that the command line tools
use.  The Gold user manual says the docs should be available
from here:

http://sss.scl.ameslab.gov/docs.shtml

but that site appears to be down - anyone know of an
alternative location ?   Google doesn't seem to be
helping me.. :-(

cheers,
Chris
          http://www.vlsci.unimelb.edu.au/