[gold-users] Devel list?

J Jones j.jones at bath.ac.uk
Tue Jul 27 11:03:36 MDT 2010

Scott

I've put the package up on my space on the fedora project server,
although the package is under review currently and will probably need a
bit more work before it can be accepted into the main repositories for
Fedora and EPEL.

The patches and associated files are available here:

http://people.fedoraproject.org/~zaniyah/gold <http://people.fedoraproject.org/%7Ezaniyah/gold>

There are two patches, and if these changes could be included upstream
then that would be great.  I also had to rm the .pm.in files after
install, which isn't very pretty, so maybe that could be fixed in the
Makefile (I should probably have done that in the patch but wasn't sure
of the best way to do so).

Many thanks

Jess