[gold-users] GOLD init script

Scott Jackson scottmo at adaptivecomputing.com
Thu Jul 15 11:16:57 MDT 2010

Tavia,

This was provided as an example or starting point. Obviously it will not
work for all distributions and we do not currently have the bandwidth to
create init scripts for all possible distributions. It may well have to
be edited for your particular environment. I will make a note of this in
the install guide and move the init script to contrib to make this more
clear. Thank you for letting me know about this. If you wind up getting
a version working for your distribution that you are willing to
contribute back to the project, I will gladly put it in with the other
one in the distribution.