[gold-users] Antwort: Re: Changing debit order possible?

Scott Jackson scottmo at adaptivecomputing.com
Thu Jul 8 12:59:30 MDT 2010

Richard,

Yes, it is hardcoded from the following:

The account weight is calculated by:

                      # We need to rank accounts by how specific they are
                        my $weight =
                          100 * generality($accountProject) +
                          10 * generality($accountUser) +
                          generality($accountMachine);
                        if (! exists $accounts{$accountId}
                            || $weight < $accounts{$accountId})
                        {
                            $accounts{$accountId} = $weight;
                        }

Where

# Get generality
sub generality
{
  my ($entity) = @_;

  if ($entity eq "ANY") { return 3; }
  elsif ($entity eq "MEMBERS") { return 2; }
  else { return 1; }
}

The allocation weight is then calculated by:

           $allocations{$allocationId}{weight} =
              $distance * $allocationEndTime + $accounts{$accountId};

And the final sorting is done by:

       my @allocations =
          sort { $allocations{$a}{weight} <=> $allocations{$b}{weight} }
          keys %allocations;

        # Iterate through the allocation list
        foreach my $allocationId (@allocations)
        {