[gold-users] Changing debit order possible?

Scott Jackson scottmo at adaptivecomputing.com
Thu Jul 8 12:42:05 MDT 2010

Richard,

That is an interesting issue. My best off the cuff answer would be to
make the credit account expire one minute later than the debit account.
That would probably accomplish what you want since earliest expiring is
the highest precedence qualifier (if the admin credit account is tied to
the same project, then a minute difference would suffice. If it is tied
to ANY project, then offset it by 10 minutes.)