[gold-users] ERD for core Gold DB

Andrei Volkau spectre at sysnet.by
Sat Feb 13 06:39:38 MST 2010

On 13 February 2010 03:48:59 Scott Jackson wrote:
> Mike,
>
> I have a really old Gold Class Diagram that is now inaccurate. I could
> send it if you like, but I don't think it will be much use. So, really,
> the answer is, no, we don't have one unless someone in the community did
> one up.
>
> Scott
>
> Mike McCarty wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Does anyone know of the existence of an Entity Relationship Diagram for
> > the core Gold database?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > -mike
> >
> > Mike McCarty, HPC Software Developer
> >
> > National Institute for Computational Sciences (NICS)
> > University of Tennessee

Whether I can ask to send you to me the existing diagram?
I now work above search of the best way for adaptation web the interface to
the international version. We spoke about it. I think that presence of any
additional information will give advantage.
You had an opportunity to be connected to mine IP?

Andrei Volkau
administrator Clusters department
Fone: +37517-2841793,2842147 Mobile +375296944445 ICQ 337588608
Minsk. UIIP NAN Republic of Belarus. HPC National Centre.