[gold-users] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Managing RoleActions with multiple specific Instances

Scott Jackson scottmo at adaptivecomputing.com
Wed Aug 25 12:22:47 MDT 2010

Hi Richard,

On the first topic, I would recommend that you submit a support request
by sending an email to gold-support at adaptivecomputing.com. I go through
a high volume of email per day and just do not get to go back and review
email that I didn't have time for at the moment I first read it:) This
would be best as a ticket so I can potentially assign it to someone on
my team or at least have it in the work queue so that it is ever-present.

As far as the next version of Gold, I need to review a few things with
marketing and I will try to get back to you soon on this.