[gold-users] Devel list?

J R Jones j.jones at bath.ac.uk
Thu Aug 12 09:15:35 MDT 2010

Would it be possible to replace a no longer maintained Perl package in
the source?

The author of Data::Properties has explained to me that he is no longer
maintaining this module, and is intending on removing it from CPAN in
the not too distant future.  He suggested that a good replacement might
be Config::Properties
(http://search.cpan.org/~salva/Config-Properties-1.71/Properties.pm).

Is this likely to be an option do you think?

Many thanks

Jess