[gold-users] Antwort: Re: Managing RoleActions with multiple specific Instances

Scott Jackson scottmo at adaptivecomputing.com
Tue Aug 10 13:18:44 MDT 2010

Richard,

I was trying it in the goldsh prompt... and I was able to query both
users. Does it work for you in the goldsh prompt?

If you have not already done so, I suspect that for the GUI, goldd will
have to be restarted and you may have to logout and back in to the gui.
Let me know if this does not work and I will try it here.