[gold-users] must be missing something --can't connect to GUI

Scott Jackson scottmo at adaptivecomputing.com
Mon Aug 2 12:24:04 MDT 2010

Tavia,

Can you tell me the line you used to configure gold and what version it
is (I am attempting to determine the cgi-bin-dir that Gold installed to).

Can you grep Alias out of your httpd.conf file to show me how you have
that configured? Aklso, the Directory block for that cgi-bin subdir?

The best thing to do is create a small cgi-bin program in your cgi-bin
directory and see if you can access it via your browser and troubleshoot
from there.