[gold-users] first installation gold (problem mysql)

Scott Jackson scottmo at adaptivecomputing.com
Tue Nov 24 16:20:10 MST 2009

Volkau,

This issue was addressed in gold 2.1.11.0, though it has not been
released yet.

Gold changes:

Mod Release 2.1.11.0

 Updated init.d file to support the status subcommand
 Disabled g_reservation_acct_where_idx for MySQL since MySQL does not
   support WHERE clauses in CREATE INDEX statements.

You should be able to simply ignore the error message.

Sorry about the problem it has caused.

Scott