[gold-users] first installation gold (problem mysql)

Andrei Volkau spectre at sysnet.by
Sun Nov 22 10:51:51 MST 2009

Greetings, all

I carry out the first installation gold--2.1.10.0-2 for work
With maui-3.2.6p21, torque-2.3.6. A configuration with mysql.

After creation of base, I carry out a step on creation of tables and I receive
an error.

Further my steps:

lmaster:/usr/local/gold # mysql -V
mysql  Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.67, for suse-linux-gnu (x86_64) using readline
5.2
lmaster:/usr/local/gold # mysql -u gold -p gold < bank.sql
Enter password:
ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 700: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check
the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax
to use near 'WHERE g_deleted != 'True'' at line 1

lmaster:/usr/local/gold # grep 'WHERE g_deleted !=' bank.sql
CREATE INDEX g_reservation_acct_where_idx ON g_reservation_allocation
(g_account) WHERE g_deleted != 'True';

lmaster:/usr/local/gold #

Error at filling base only on this line.
Without this line all passes well.
It is possible to create this index later?
Syntax mysql for creation INDEX does not contain WHERE.
It is correct?

Can be Mysql any more it is supported?

Volkau Andrei
system administrator HPC centre of NAS of Belarus
+375 29 623-31-21 ICQ 337588608 http://www.sysnet.by