[gold-users] Installation prerequisites

Ken Schumacher kschu at fnal.gov
Tue Jun 9 13:38:43 MDT 2009

Greetings,

I'm installing my first installation of the Gold Allocation Manager.
I am working through the documentation and I believe I have come
across a typo.

http://www.clusterresources.com/products/gold/docs/userguide/x187.html

The last package listed is "mod_ssl 2.26 or higher [OPTIONAL]".  The
short section that follows lists a wget of
mod_ssl-2.0.46-44.ent.i386.rpm.  I checked the system I am installing
on and it already has mod_ssl-2.0.52-41.sl4.2.i386 installed.

I expect my system meets this prerequisite.  I believe this subheading
should read "2.0.26 or higher" and that I have simply discovered a
typo.  If I am missing something here, please let me know.

I suppose I should ask if there is a more appropriate place for me to
report typos and/or seek clarifications like this.

More later,
Ken S.

=
=
=
Ken Schumacher   <kschu at fnal.gov>  (o) 630-840-4579 (f) 630-840-3109
Computing Div/HPC  LQCD Group   Loc: WH8E   http://www.usqcd.org/fnal/
Fermi National Accelerator Lab; PO Box 500 MS 120 Batavia, IL 60510-0500