[gold-users] start time of job and end time of job

Scott Jackson scottmo at clusterresources.com
Tue Jul 14 11:36:56 MDT 2009

Hello,

It seemed like a reasonably easy request. I have not added code to the
maui base before but since I have access, I made the requested change
(adding StartTime and EndTime) to the Maui Gold Charge XML. Please give
maui-3.2.6p21-snap.1247592452.tar.gz
<http://www.clusterresources.com/download/maui/snapshots/maui-3.2.6p21-snap.1247592452.tar.gz>
a try and let me know if it does not pass in the StartTime and EndTime
as desired.

Good luck,

Scott