[gold-users] start time of job and end time of job

vaibhav pol vaibhav4947 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 07:22:29 MDT 2009

Hi ,
         Thank you Kevin ,
 I do some debugging and i found that maui actually not able to send the
time . Is that in maui not include  this functionality  but I think this  is
very basic functionality they have to include or may be they are forcing  to
user to use MOAB because when we previously  working  with moab this feature
is in MOAB  If you have some information , can you explore to me  .
Thanks once again .

Vaibhav  Pol
National PARAM Supercomputing Facility
Centre for Development of Advanced   Computing
Ganeshkhind Road
Pune University Campus
PUNE-Maharastra
Phone +91-20-25704176 ext: 176