[gold-users] start time of job and end time of job

Kevin Van Workum vanw at tticluster.com
Tue Jul 14 06:27:05 MDT 2009

Vaibhi-

My favorite method to do this with Maui is to use the prologue and epilogue
scripts from your resource manager to issue a greserve and gcharge command.
That way you have direct control over what data fields end up in your gold
data base. See
http://www.clusterresources.com/products/gold/docs/userguide/x3877.html#RMINTERFACEfor
some simple examples. My personal preference is to use the Perl API.

Kevin

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 5:07 AM, vaibhav pol <vaibhav4947 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi ,
>       I installed gold-2.1.7.1  on machine and integrated  with the maui
> but start job time end job time is not getting in database  when i fire the
> glsjob command it not showning start of job time and end of job time . I
> check database there is not data in start job time and end job time before
> maui we work on moab it work perfectly with moab   . Can anybody help  on
> this problem
> Thank you.
>
> vaibhi

Kevin Van Workum, Ph.D.