[gold-users] start time of job and end time of job

Kevin Van Workum vanw at tticluster.com
Tue Jul 14 06:27:05 MDT 2009

My favorite method to do this with Maui is to use the prologue and epilogue
scripts from your resource manager to issue a greserve and gcharge command.
That way you have direct control over what data fields end up in your gold
data base. See
some simple examples. My personal preference is to use the Perl API.

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 5:07 AM, vaibhav pol <vaibhav4947 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi ,
>       I installed gold-  on machine and integrated  with the maui
> but start job time end job time is not getting in database  when i fire the
> glsjob command it not showning start of job time and end of job time . I
> check database there is not data in start job time and end job time before
> maui we work on moab it work perfectly with moab   . Can anybody help  on
> this problem
> Thank you.
> vaibhi

Kevin Van Workum, Ph.D.