[gold-users] Improved gold performance

Wojciech Turek wjt27 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Jan 29 06:37:40 MST 2009

Hi Scott,

I am planning to deploy new policies which allow projects to use their
expired credits. For each project I created two accounts, one for
current quarter credits allocation called '<project_name>-current` and
second for credits from expired quarter allocations called
<project_name>-expired. Once the current allocation expires I would like
to transfer all remaining credits to expired account. Expired account
allocation will have infinite time boundaries so projects can use these
credit any time.
My question is how to make sure that projects use-up credits from
'<project_name>-current' allocation first and once it is empty they will
use credit from <project_name>-expired. Is there a way of prioritizing
either accounts or allocations?

Best regards,

Wojciech Turek

--