[gold-users] gcharge issued twice via Torque's epilogue script

Scott Jackson scottmo at adaptivecomputing.com
Tue Dec 22 10:42:01 MST 2009

Kevin,

No, I'm sorry. There is not. Gold will charge for a job as many times as
it is called. There are provisions for incremental charging where it all
goes against the same job instance, and if not, it considers them
separate jobs with the same jobid. All I can think of is that you could
write a wrapper script that looks up the jobid and if it has already
been charged that same day, ignores the second charge.

I assume you have a ticket open with the Torque support queue on this.

Scott