[gold-users] gcharge issued twice via Torque's epilogue script

Kevin Van Workum vanw at sabalcore.com
Tue Dec 22 10:34:47 MST 2009

I use Torque's epilogue script to issue the gcharge command after a job
completes. However, it occasionally happens that the epilogue script runs
twice for a given job. This happens when Torque sends a sigkill a few
seconds after the initial sigterm is sent. Though I'd like to prevent the
script from running twice, I haven't had much success. So, I'm now searching
for a solution though gold.

Is there a way to have gold ignore duplicate charges for the same JobId?

--
Kevin Van Workum, PhD
Sabalcore Computing Inc.