[gold-users] root is not authorized to perform this function,

Scott Jackson scottmo at clusterresources.com
Wed Apr 15 16:51:07 MDT 2009

Brock,

I think I just addressed that in my last email. I am assuming that the
user root is assigned the Scheduler role, but not the SystemAdmin Role.
You just need to add Reservation Delete to the Scheduler Role Actions.

$ goldsh RoleAction Create Role=Scheduler Object=Reservation Name=Delete
Successfully created 1 RoleAction

Future versions of Gold will have this corrected by default.

Scott