[gold-users] PBS integration

Brock Palen brockp at umich.edu
Tue Mar 11 08:03:02 MDT 2008

It's been some time sense we used PBSPro (Use torque now).  But
prologue and epilogue  were only ran on mother superior.  Unless this
changed recently you should be fine.

Is there a way to talk to gold directly via the schedular?  We hook
in directly from moab and maui.

Brock Palen
Center for Advanced Computing
brockp at umich.edu