[gold-users] Newbie question on user/account deletion

Scott Jackson scott at clusterresources.com
Tue Oct 30 10:49:31 MDT 2007

Jon,

Root may not have been added as an administrator. Try this as the user
you installed gold as (probably gold) and see if this works.

Please give me the results of:

goldsh RoleUser Query

Did you populate the database from bank.sql?

/usr/local/gold/sbin/sqlite /usr/local/gold/data/gold.db < bank.sql

This should normally create a root user and make root a SystemAdmin.

Scott