[gold-users] Newbie question on user/account deletion

Jon Lockley jon.lockley at oerc.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 30 10:39:00 MDT 2007

Hi,

A newbie question as we've only just installed Gold and we're in the
process of evaluating it's functionality in the hope that we can make
use of it for an upcoming HPC installation:

We may well have misconfigured something but after adding some test
accounts and users, we seem unable to delete them with the account used
to install the s/w. For example:

gold> Account Delete Id==2
root is not authorized to perform this function (AccountProject Delete)

...and the same via the web interface. Can anyone point me in the
direction of the first things we should look at?

Thanks,

Jon