[gold-users] Unable to use gold commands: HTTP response failure[Scanned]

Marcelo Maia Garcia mgarcia at ocf.co.uk
Tue Oct 30 07:45:06 MDT 2007

Hi

  I'm trying to install Gold with our Moab. We I try to issue a command
like gchpasswd, or gmkuser, or glsuser I got the following message:
===============
[ocf at wc01 ~]$ /opt/gold/bin/glsuser
Failed receiving reply: (HTTP Response failure detected (HTML PUBLIC
"-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">).).
===============

The "gold" daemon is running:
root      3680     1  0 12:42 pts/7    00:00:00 /usr/bin/perl -wT
/opt/gold/sbin/goldd

The OS is Red Hat EL 4, with perl 5.8.5-36. The DB is SQLite.

  Regards

Marcelo

--
This email is confidential in that it is intended for the exclusive attention of the addressee(s) indicated. If you are not the intended recipient, this email should not be read or disclosed to any other person. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your computer system. Any opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the company from which this email was sent and, whilst to the best of our knowledge no viruses or defects exist, no responsibility can be accepted for any loss or damage arising from its receipt or subsequent use of this email.